Friday, June 09, 2006

Are you ready to rumble?

Like most people, you are probably not aware that the DFL State Convention is happening this weekend in Rochester, MN. But if you are aware, and want to follow the goings-on, a number of folks are blogging live from the convention. I will not be one of them--no, I will be at my parent's cabin, fishing, drinking, and generall relaxing. Admittedly, I am a little disappointed, as it's the first state convention I've missed in about 10 years. But if I went I'd just end up picking sides and pissing someone off, and I've managed to stay on the fringes of this year's gubernatorial race thus far, so why change that?

So here's that list, if you don't have a life and want to sit in front of your computer all day.

  • U-DFL Blog Updates through out the convention.
  • Minvolved Updates through out the convention.
  • DFLSenate Updates during Friday for the US Senate race. I know it's a gamble, but my money is on Amy Klobuchar.
  • Power Liberal Updates Saturday for the governor's race. My prediction on the first ballot, based on nothing: Hatch 38% Lourey 31% Kelley 27% Savior 4%
  • Minnesota Democrats Exposed Read what the other side thinks about our event. Updates throughout.
  • Minnesota Campaign Report More analysis than blow-by-blow.
  • Mn Publius Updates thoughout.
  • Checks and Balances You have to register, and if you can wade through the typos and bad editing, CnB has pretty good info.

If reading just isn't good enough for you, you can listen live at Minnesota Public Radio.

Know other live bloggin going on? Have fun!

No comments: